• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

India (BARC stowaway) found her binky!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Little India that ehem sneaked herself into my luggage on the way home from Barnsley is coming on great. She's always been a very sweet bunny but a little shy. She comes over for noserubs now and has begun to binky :love: She was too cautious before now to properly binky but she's relaxed so much more and is throwing herself around the livingroom :lol: She's getting used to the noise of the dogs slowly - I haven't been letting them in the living room as kept the dog gate closed while she realises they won't harm her. She's turning into a bit of a cheeky monkey and I'm completely smitten with her. The clever girl has even been doing her wee's on newspaper (she uses litter tray as a bed :roll:) and nowhere else :love:
She has a box that she plays in and sits on the top, but it was the right way up today instead of on it's side. The silly billy leapt right into the box as the open end was at the top instead of normally at the side. :lol::lol:

She has a box that she plays in and sits on the top, but it was the right way up today instead of on it's side. The silly billy leapt right into the box as the open end was at the top instead of normally at the side. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad she's settling in..... but am not very happy with the lack of photos. :no: :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:she sounds gorgeous...bless her "throwing herself about the living room!":lol::lol::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad she's settling in..... but am not very happy with the lack of photos. :no: :p

Why is your "no" smilie so much scarier now you are in purple :lol: I pwomise i will take some nice new ones today just for you :roll::p

I know this little girl as she was one of the bunnies that Angie took for us to help out when we were full with bird bunnies
She is a sweetie..and agree pics are a MUST!:D

:lol::lol::lol: I need a smilie of me cracking a whip, that'll be really scary.

:shock::shock::shock::shock: I need a smilie of me backing away slowly with mouth gaping open, eyes bulging and waving my hands is if to say "nooooo" in a horror movie type style ........ :p:lol:

Glad that she's settled in so well. :D I was expecting to see some pics too. :roll:

I think you'd best get cracking with that camera. :D

I did a bit of snapping of India today incase I got lynched by a mob :lol:

I'll put them up in the next hour or so :wave:

Back