• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your Frenchies please?!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
You all know that my ultimate favourite bun has to weigh 6 kilos, have a squooshy face and Mammoth ears and feets.

Here are my two Frenchie puddings...
661.jpg

658-1.jpg

94338bbb.png

183-1.jpg

....so show me your Frenchies....or I'll set Eddie on you!!:shock:
063-2-1.jpg

062-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Loving the Frenchies! :love: I've never met a Frenchie in the fur. Are they really 6kg - that's twice Spenser's weight! :shock:

:love::love: Thank you!!

Katiebob...I managed to see yours by opening them into another tab! :love:

Loopylouie, he looks like my bridge bun, Oscar!

Yup...Ed, on a good day is 6.5kg. (Teddy was 7kg!) River's more like 5.5kg. She has more energy than a nethie! :shock:

:love::love: Thank you!!

Katiebob...I managed to see yours by opening them into another tab! :love:

Loopylouie, he looks like my bridge bun, Oscar!

Yup...Ed, on a good day is 6.5kg. (Teddy was 7kg!) River's more like 5.5kg. She has more energy than a nethie! :shock:

A little on the runty side at 4.1kg :lol:
He's off to meet a friend in a couple of weeks :D

A little on the runty side at 4.1kg :lol:
He's off to meet a friend in a couple of weeks :D

My Teddy is only 4kg too, I never seem to be able to keep much weight on him, he's quite active for a frenchie and is always charging round now, think its because he never had the space to before :lol: He's long and slim in the body with big feet and a big head! :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah Artie is about 4 kg, maybe a bit more as I have changed his feeding routine now to incorporate that he is a Frenchie :shock:

CRW_3484.jpg

CRW_3485.jpg

CRW_3490.jpg

CRW_4361.jpg

Arties babies are 5 months old now, and still growing, last weigh in they were all around 2kg, which was a few weeks ago now. They are crosses with Isla, so are not looking too Frenchie either :(

Tilly

CRW_4315-1.jpg

IMG_4466-1.jpg

The Boys

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_4464-1.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4504.jpg

I always wanted some large bunnies now Im over run ;)

Back