• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treating my rabbits?

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
After my hole ordeal with my little two girlies today I really want to treat them and make things more interesting around their enclosure for them by adding hanging wooden toys etc?

any one have any good ideas? any toy links? favourites of their buns? Please let me know :)

You can get a metal ball and metal stick thingy that are both reusable that you can hang veg from/in to make your own dangly things. I don't know what the official name for them is though.

What about some ledges and tunnels in their enclosure? They might take longer to be destroyed :lol: And maybe a treat ball to keep them busy and looking for pellets, be wary of those with the sticky out carrot pattern on though, harley chewed off the rock hard plastic carrots in a day :roll:

You can get a metal ball and metal stick thingy that are both reusable that you can hang veg from/in to make your own dangly things. I don't know what the official name for them is though.

We have the metal ball which we used to use for hay but they prefered the rack on the wall :lol: My rabbits don't get much veg usually, if they do it's usually only good enough to put on the floor :| definalty need to start thinking about ways to use it again though :) I need a kick up the bum!

What about some ledges and tunnels in their enclosure? They might take longer to be destroyed :lol: And maybe a treat ball to keep them busy and looking for pellets, be wary of those with the sticky out carrot pattern on though, harley chewed off the rock hard plastic carrots in a day :roll:

They have many levels, tunnels depending on the days I put them in or change them around (which they have totally ruined, so much for chew-proof)! I forgot I actually have a treat ball, I could probably do with ordering another actually, I used to use it all the time for Thumper when he was a lonely bunny. Perhaps another 1 will do well so a pair of bunnies can have one each :)

They have many levels, tunnels depending on the days I put them in or change them around (which they have totally ruined, so much for chew-proof)! I forgot I actually have a treat ball, I could probably do with ordering another actually, I used to use it all the time for Thumper when he was a lonely bunny. Perhaps another 1 will do well so a pair of bunnies can have one each :)

What about making a warren system with the tunnels? You can get connectors for those green ones, you could do a little maze for them :lol:

What about making a warren system with the tunnels? You can get connectors for those green ones, you could do a little maze for them :lol:

We were going to but they're hard to get hold of (the cubes) I have the green ones that push/pull to extend, bend or shrink.

Back