• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Following from last nights thread about Bailey and Binkys ahem *antics*

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Bailey is being SO affectionate - she usually isn't interested in sitting with me - she's a nice bun, but just usually too busy being lazy!

We're fostering 2 boys (Bails and Binks are girls)- the boys are in the shed but they must smell them on me when I've been with them

Well, tonight - even know!! Bailey is all over me! Clambering over me, sniffing like crazy and rubbing her chin all over me and the laptop. She's nipped me a couple of times as well which she's never done before except the odd friendly nip.

Is she just making sure I'm hers and not theirs?

Buns are so complicated!!

oooh yes

that'll be the one!!! she lika da boyz lol and is claiming you as her *****! lol thats soo funny. mine rub their chins on everything.

my o/h rabbit was born in his bedroom and lived there til he moved in with me and is now in a hutch. he hates me and i mean hates me.

he sat on my o/h's knee one day, spun round and flicked pee at me.

he pee'd on my head last week as i bent down to do something in front of his hutch.

hes all eyes for his daddy and daggers for me! harumph

Try and keep a willow stick handy to put between you and her when she goes to bite!

Don't think you can do much more other than have boy clothes and girl clothes.

Oh dear. Well the girls aren't spayed yet but are going asap!

Just watching them having a wash - so funny - Baileys hair drops forward - she looks like a little rockstar!

Back