• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun just ate a few dog biscuits..help!!

lilgems91

Mama Doe
Benj just managed to eat 2/3 of my dogs doggy biscuits out of her bowl without me realising, somehow he managed to get into the other room..is he going to be ok? Can they be harmful to him?

Advice much needed pls x

hello

i can only tell you from my experience that my continental used to tuck into the dogs dried food on a regular basis. funny to watch but having read up on it, its not ideal for them and can cause them harm but i would imagine that a few on one occasion will be ok. x

:shock: ugh tinker and dexter love dried dog food and dog biscuits and will shove my 2 dogs out of the way and steal whatever they can whenever they can :roll:

Tinker has jumped up on my kitchen side and eaten a sausage before too... Tinkers a greedy conti too :lol:

no ill effects from anything she's managed to grab and eat before i've gotten it off of her!

I wouldn't have thought that a quick biscuit or 2 would do any harm. Dogs' digestive systems are different to rabbits' though, so try and keep him from them in the future, perhaps.

:shock: ugh tinker and dexter love dried dog food and dog biscuits and will shove my 2 dogs out of the way and steal whatever they can whenever they can :roll:

Tinker has jumped up on my kitchen side and eaten a sausage before too... Tinkers a greedy conti too :lol:

no ill effects from anything she's managed to grab and eat before i've gotten it off of her!

Wow tinker sounds very adventureous with food :lol:

Glad to hear no bad side effects from the dog food though, I nearly cried when he did it I was that worried!!

I wouldn't have thought that a quick biscuit or 2 would do any harm. Dogs' digestive systems are different to rabbits' though, so try and keep him from them in the future, perhaps.

Thanks for the reply..oh he wont be going near the doggy dish again! :shock:

nope no harm done, nor when he ate the entire skirting board!!! no wonder we nicknamed him 'thug', hes a little sod.

like the others said, not ideal and not really to be repeated but something that cant be helped!!

dont beat yourself up, one of the my baby kits jumped out of my hand today and ive been crying most of the afternoon cos of the babies and worry about them.

for a tough ex cop of 16 years, its not good!

Back