• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very quick video...

Sherlock said:
How did you teach her? She's such a clever girl.

Thanks. :wave: I can't take any credit for "teaching" her as such, she just learned to want to come and see me when she hasn't for a bit, she's social with us. :oops: The crunchie helps reinforce her love for me. :lol::lol:

Just shown this to my hubby he thinks im crazy trying to teach smudgy recall, this shows him!!!!

Definately do-able if Smudgy likes love and the odd treat! :lol:

Just shown this to my hubby he thinks im crazy trying to teach smudgy recall, this shows him!!!!

Definitely worth at least trying. They're reasonably smart animals.

Mine know a few things, they just don't always choose to listen. :roll:

I was amazed how rambo listened to me the other day though. I didn't realise that she had got out of the temp run until I went to shut the buns in, and she was in the middle of the garden nomming grass. I calmly walked over said "go home" and she hopped back in to the run, I said "go on, go home" again and she went right back in the shed. :shock: I was in disbelief.

I made the mistake of teaching Eli "beg" which means he periscopes or goes full height and leans on my legs. When he realised doing that would get him a treat I got mauled every time I went in the shed. I stopped saying "beg" and I stopped giving him a treat when he did it, but he's still doing it, even weeks later :oops:

Definitely worth at least trying. They're reasonably smart animals.

Mine know a few things, they just don't always choose to listen. :roll:

I was amazed how rambo listened to me the other day though. I didn't realise that she had got out of the temp run until I went to shut the buns in, and she was in the middle of the garden nomming grass. I calmly walked over said "go home" and she hopped back in to the run, I said "go on, go home" again and she went right back in the shed. :shock: I was in disbelief.

I made the mistake of teaching Eli "beg" which means he periscopes or goes full height and leans on my legs. When he realised doing that would get him a treat I got mauled every time I went in the shed. I stopped saying "beg" and I stopped giving him a treat when he did it, but he's still doing it, even weeks later :oops:

ooohhhh how cute! il keep trying just keep wondering if he can be as handsome as he is and clever!? hehe asking too much from the little guy xxxx

Back