• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indy's amputated tail

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_6899.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

IMG_6901.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6903.jpg

Awww poor little man :( Hows he doing?

He's doing amazingly well.
I thought you could tell better in the pictures, but you can't really. He's just wanting to play and attack my hands just like always :lol:
Have had to put him in a room on his own for now :( I don't want him to overtire himself by playing too much.

Awww poor little Indy :love:

Why was his tail Amputated?
He injured it and then bit the end of it off.

Awww bless him:cry: How is he feeling:wave:
He seems to be coping extremely well and doesn't seem to be in any pain whatsoever, which I am relieved about :)

Awww poor baby.

My Barney had 3 inches or so of his tail chopped off when the back gate slammed on him :(

Looks like they did a good job :) He looks like a happy kitty, even though he has been lumbered with the cone of shame (Up reference).

Glad he's doing well :)

xoxo

Poor little fella. Do you know how he injured it? I only ask because then hopefully you can "kitten proof" that area, if need be! When my youngest was tiny she got herself in a bit of a state with my metal bedstead. Luckily, she didn't hurt herself, but my bed still remains gaffer taped up three years later! :oops:

That last bit actually sounds a bit dodgy... :lol::lol:

I am so dumb, I thought it was going to be a pic of his amputated tail. The part cut off.

Looks like Indy still has a fair amount of his tail left. Vibes he recovers soon. xxx

Poor little fella. Do you know how he injured it? I only ask because then hopefully you can "kitten proof" that area, if need be! When my youngest was tiny she got herself in a bit of a state with my metal bedstead. Luckily, she didn't hurt herself, but my bed still remains gaffer taped up three years later! :oops:

That last bit actually sounds a bit dodgy... :lol::lol:

No, I don't know what happened.
The vet said it looked like he knocked it. But obviously she only saw it after he had bitten a bit off, so I dunno.

I am so dumb, I thought it was going to be a pic of his amputated tail. The part cut off.

Looks like Indy still has a fair amount of his tail left. Vibes he recovers soon. xxx
:lol::lol::lol:

erm, everyone.
is it bad that I just laughed when Indy tried to run under my bed but just ended up running straight into it because the cone stopped him getting under :oops::lol:

(have made him somewhere else to hide that the cone DOES fit ;))

Aww, poor little Indy :( Glad he's coping with the loss well! Looks a bit like a rat's tail! I bet it will look fine when the fur grows back though :)

That's exactly what I was expecting! :oops: :lol:

Back