• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billie-Joe and Gert the II

luvabun

Warren Veteran
After the fall-out with his bro then an attempted bond with Evie (which looked very promising but failed due to her incessant humping), BJ's next potential partner was a timid bun who had been bullied by her Sister. Match made in heaven you would have thought. Wrong.

They have been together for over a month now and I have been a hairs breadth away from splitting them up. Again Billie-Joe is being picked on but so far, the tufts of fur do not have skin attached. Since coming home, they have done their hardest to be at opposite ends of the hutch and if he is in the litter tray and she hops in, he hops out. Not fighting but not happy with each other.

Today we have had a minor breakthrough. I caught him licking her ear then they shared the same hutch space. It hasn't lasted long and they are back to being at opposite ends again..... AAAAGGGHHHH

Believe me, after over a month, this photo is progress

newlyweds002.jpg

Glad you've had a breakthrough they are both very cute. :love:

Thank you. Still early days (even after a month :roll:) and they resorted to retreating away from each other again.

I'm still having to scatter the food as she's very protective of the food bowl but I do feel that we may have now turned a corner with them. I sincerely hope so - just want to do the best for my gorgeous Pretty Boys :love:

and yes, she is cute... she has a bit of a mad punk lionhead thing going on :love:

Awwww, bless them. :love: At least they're making progress, even if it's very slow; I really do hope it works out for them. :D

Situation back to how it was i.e. distant.... note the difference between them and the glued-at-the-hip trio in the ground floor apartment :(

newlyweds003.jpg

Back