• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom's gone

not my baby blossie :cry: What is it with my stupid holidays? :( I wan't there for jasper and now i'm in the lakes for a week, blossom's passed. :cry: It's too soon, why've i lost my baby girlie. :cry:

Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry and for it to happen twice while you are away isjust horrible. Big hugs xxx

Sleep tight Blossom xxx

Oh my god, I can't believe that! What happened? Poor girl :( Sleep tight Blossom.

Hope you are OK Emma *hugs*

What a shock, and you must feel horrible having lost two bunnies in such a short space of time :cry: You were such a good owner for her, she must of been of happy to have such a loving home after the first. I'm so so sorry *huge hugs* I'm sure she'll be happy to be re-united with Jasper again xxx
Binky free blossom xxx

Emma I am so so sorry xx stay strong, she was a lovely bunny and you have so many memorys of her x feel free to text or ring me if you want to talk xx

I let her down, i wanted her to have a friend so badly but bonds just kept breaking. She never had that one special friend. :cry:

She did! Mischief adored her and she had that lovely month in the quad, you saved her from her horrible life before and she loved you so much, you could see how happy she was in your videos.

Again, I'm so sorry and I'm always here if you need me xxx

She did! Mischief adored her and she had that lovely month in the quad, you saved her from her horrible life before and she loved you so much, you could see how happy she was in your videos.

Again, I'm so sorry and I'm always here if you need me xxx

But i took her away from him. :cry: Tink just lost jasper and i felt she needed mischief more. Bloss even started biting mischief because she could smell tink and got upset. I should have never split them though, she died lonely and it's all my fault. Thanks though x

No, it's not your fault, she was a very happy rabbit, she had loads of space to run around and she knew that you loved her so much, you gave her a much better life than she had before. I'm so sorry this has happened :( RIP Blossom

Back