• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've Lost a Rabbit!!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Sorting out who is to go for myxi jabs tomorrow -

Made out a list - and then added it up (24) then made a list of who is not going and when they need to go - and it came to 9

BUT that only totals 33 buns and I KNOW that last time we counted we had 31 plus Bobo the boarder so that makes 32, and then two days ago we took in Raspberry Ribble and his brother Crab Apple so that should be 34.

I have counted and counted the lists and searched the file of vaccine cards - . . but can only get to 33:?

'sigh' . . guess i will just have to go round the house and garden and actually count the rabbits again . . .

it will be SO embarrassing when I find out who I have left off:oops:

Sorting out who is to go for myxi jabs tomorrow -

Made out a list - and then added it up (24) then made a list of who is not going and when they need to go - and it came to 9

BUT that only totals 33 buns and I KNOW that last time we counted we had 31 plus Bobo the boarder so that makes 32, and then two days ago we took in Raspberry Ribble and his brother Crab Apple so that should be 34.

I have counted and counted the lists and searched the file of vaccine cards - . . but can only get to 33:?

'sigh' . . guess i will just have to go round the house and garden and actually count the rabbits again . . .

it will be SO embarrassing when I find out who I have left off:oops:

Wow, incredible!! Someone must be playing tricks on you! Cheeky buns, I hope you get them sorted soon. Keeping track of five is bad enough!

To test my knowledge.....:shock:

Parsley, Peaches, Charlie, Pansy, Lola, Goosberry, Peapod, Blackthorn, Robinia, Willow, Medlar, Beanflower, Milk thistle, Pumpkin, Nutmeg, Mistletoe Snowgoose, Comfrey, Thistle, Blackberry, Pippin, Carnation Lily Lily Rose, Dandelion, Bluebell, Mulberry, Parsley Piert, Eglantine, Meadow sweet, Columbine, Woodruff, *insert another baby*

Bobo + two new buns =

........Nope.....Can't do it! :( :roll:

Last edited:
Wow - I am impressed!!!! Though 'other baby' would like you to know hher name is Woodbine!

Still searching and counting at this end!!

Wow - I am impressed!!!! Though 'other baby' would like you to know hher name is Woodbine!

Still searching and counting at this end!!

THANK YOU!!! I knew it was "Wood...something". :lol: There are just so many of them!

Are you sure you've missed one off? :oops:

ETA: (Also, that title is scary and misleading! :no:)

Last edited:
Some one's playing hide and seek:). Hope you find him/her soon. How lovely to have them all free ranging in the garden:) Don't know how you keep track of them all. I am scared to let Twinkle out on his own in case he finds a little hole and disappears:shock:

well I've been out into the garden and round all the runs, and up to the bedroom, and into the living room, and hunted out Peaches behind the bookshelves (she loathes the sunlight) . .

and am proud (and embarrassed) to announce that I only appear to have 32 buns plus Bobo the boarder . . . (making it 33) I guess I must have miscounted last time:oops::oops::oops:

yep - we have learnt the hard way. . .

last time we forgot to insure as soon as one walked in the door we had a bill for £400 just a month later when he had to have a tail amputation.

Blimy, your monthly fee must be extorntinate. I was quoted ove £100 a month for my 11.

well its c£260 a month at present - but the two newbies from this weekends rescue are not yet on it - and Bobo is a boarder so he is not on it.

Had fun trying to add Pippin the wildie - at first they said they did not insure wild rabbits:lol::lol:

Back