• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Group Bonding

Amy104

Warren Veteran
What are your thoughts on this?

Would it be possible to bond my 11 into maybe one big or two smaller groups.

I'm pretty sure I could rebond the existing pairs if it went pair shaped.

I'm thinking more along the lines of how larger groups work. Bear in mind majority of my buns are males would this be a prob?

Also how much space would I need?

Feeding - do I use several bowls or just one huge one?

Its probably all a pipe dream but I'd be interested in peoples thoughts.

Wow - a trio is enough for me!! Phew! I've not slept since Friday! :lol::lol::lol:

What are the current set ups with them now? It would be lush to have a big group! :love:

I have 4 pairs and a trio. I bonded them all myself and they were all pretty straight forward bonds.

I would probably keep Bluebell and Willow as their existing pair though as the stress wouldn't be good for him given his health.

So maybe a 9 or a 4 and a 5?

Wow!!! Any tips on Trio bonding? :lol: (I'm laughing with tears in my eyes through sheer exhaustion).

It would be soo nice to have them together. It's time consuming to have the different groups - i can wait to have the 3 together so i can share my time more equally with them as a group.

You must have a massive space to keep them in! :lol:

They are all in the garage at the mo with seperate runs outside but we are moving soon so I wouldn't do anything till after then as we might not have a big enough space for a large group.

Ref the trio, mine was pretty straight forward, not much scuffling at all but I'll go read your thread now.

Back