• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy Bunny!

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Milo is not at all pleased with me this morning. The girls needed their Myxi jabs so they all went to the vets. Got home and he got straight back in his cage, sat on the ledge and put his back to me. He has been like this for 30 minutes and is refusing ALL attempts to give him a crunchie :shock:

Oh dear. You're getting the 'talk to the furry bottom' treatment. :roll: Hope he forgives you soon.

Oh dear! :lol: I'm sure he won't be able to refuse fenugreek crunchies for long!

He's still refusing all treats :roll: but has turned around so I am no longer talking to his bum :) If looks could kill though I would be in big trouble :shock:

not to poke fun at what is CLEARLY an unamused bun but....any piccies? I love grumpy-bum buns!

xx

I'd be a bit concerned if any of mine were refusing even treats. Smudge gets stressed out by the vets trip but normally comes round with a crunchy, if he doesn't I start thinking about giving stasis meds.

Back