• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP confused??

amysb86

Alpha Buck
chloe is sitting in her pen looking at me and thumping ?? nothing is anywhere near her her babies are sleeping? i dont know what is wrong??
any ideas? it is due to thunder?

Rabbits can hear a lot more than we can. She could be hearing anything. A fox outside, a loud car. Sometimes mine will do this.

Maybe she saw something ages ago, Byron once thumped for four hours one night because he saw and then scared off a fox which didn't come back.

She has prob heard or seensomething...my buns thump for danger, if they get a fright...even if Im fussing one too much and not the other...hope she oks and her babies...:D

no its fine...I also go have a look about when my buns thump at night...often i catch a glimpse of a cat but often nothing I can see...in the day sometimes its a bird waaaay up in the sky, at night it could be neighbours, cars, cats or a fox...just make sure they are safe in their area and its all fox etc proof...:wave:

no its fine...I also go have a look about when my buns thump at night...often i catch a glimpse of a cat but often nothing I can see...in the day sometimes its a bird waaaay up in the sky, at night it could be neighbours, cars, cats or a fox...just make sure they are safe in their area and its all fox etc proof...:wave:
they are in my front room with me?? thats what confused me:oops:

they are in my front room with me?? thats what confused me:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh! Bless her....I have no idea..maybe she heard something outside and is warnign everyone...just re-assure her and she should be fine...;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh! Bless her....I have no idea..maybe she heard something outside and is warnign everyone...just re-assure her and she should be fine...;)

iv just with her a bit and has calmed down a little xx bless her was very worked up

Back