• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So glad

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I am so glad I bonded the buns

Yuri keeps helping yuki when she falls over by nudging her and when she falls she fusses her it warms my heart so much that yuri looks after her.

last time yuki apart from having us went through it alone and seemed depressed but this time she is lively and happy even though shes going through another occurrence.

I know its kind of bad that I am having to medicate yuri too because they are bonded and to protect her and it possibly put her in danger but I didnt know it was something yuri could get and I didnt know yuki had it because the vets before thought it was only an ear infection.

I have been told to keep them together because if she shows no signs then she will be fine and if she had it, it was too late to separate them because it wouldnt help and would do more damage I feel so guilty over that but at the same time they are both so happy

I'm the same with Grim and Smoo. Whoever had pasteurella first will have given it to the other one, but there was no way to know. And Smoo looks after Grim so well. I know she makes him so happy even when he's really ill. Bonded bunnies are the best. :love:

I'm the same with Grim and Smoo. Whoever had pasteurella first will have given it to the other one, but there was no way to know. And Smoo looks after Grim so well. I know she makes him so happy even when he's really ill. Bonded bunnies are the best. :love:

yeah its lovely to see I cried at first a pathetic as that is as yuki was looking pretty bad and yuri was helping her and staying by her I was really worried and it just made me relax more

yuri isnt happy with me as she hates taking the meds but shes so good with yuki

Back