• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Honeybunnies Update ps 33

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These little lovelies came in today

First two youngish does..now named Kiowa and Shawnee

kiowashawnee-1.jpg

then their children .not sure which mum had who as the group were dumped in a garden..sadly what may have been the dad could not be caught and disappeared

First..boy about 10-12 weeks..now Apache

Apache.jpg

another boy Cherokee

cherokee.jpg

and another, Chinook :love:

chinook.jpg

and lastly a little girl, Cheyenne

cheyenne.jpg

Last edited:
Aww they are so lovely, sad news about the other bun though, maybe he will turn up again :(

Sadly I doubt it :cry: they were dumped in the garden of a friend of a lady who runs a dog rescue..they did their best to get him..but that was 5 weeks ago..he's not been seen since:( Stupid people who dumped defenceless creatures:censored:

At least these were saved..and Kiowa and Shawnee have been speyed while she was waiting for them to come to me:D

Such idiots :evil:, poor bunny :cry: They are all very beautiful, lets hope they are not with you for long :love::love: (just don't send them to Jen, she always hangs onto her fosters ;):lol::lol:)

Such idiots :evil:, poor bunny :cry: They are all very beautiful, lets hope they are not with you for long :love::love: (just don't send them to Jen, she always hangs onto her fosters ;):lol::lol:)

yes I know we had hundreds of homes for Bouncer but she wouldn't let him go until I threatened her with physial violence!:lol:
( thinking of sending her Attilla the bun..she may not keep her as long!:lol: )

Who is Attilla the bun? :shock::shock: All your buns are too sweet looking to be naughty!!! :lol:

Back