• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think is the cutest thing a bunny can do?

This:

DSC00557.jpg

:love:

When they try and copy what you do! Buckley tries to walk like people sometimes, and it's SO CUTE. It's even more cute when he sulks afterwards :love:

Ear washing is a definite one. Cuddled up and sleeping together is another. Flopping and sprawling out is one more. Come to think of it there's not much bunnies do that isn't cute!!! :D

Just about everything to be honest, but mainly the way Adelle and Byron have taken to snuggling up nose to nose for hours on end.

P1050132.jpg

Too much cute behaviour to choose from but I think I've settled on grooming their poorly pals pus filled wound or weepy eye etc. Gross but so cute:love:

I love it when Diddy is excited and when he hears my voice he has a fit of dancing around. :love:

Also when we fuss Rucksby, his companion Phoebe worms her way in to get some fusses.

Rabbits are so lovely. :love::love::love:

i agree

with you all on the stuff you have mentioned.

but i have to say my heart melted last week when beth our accidentally pregnant bunny didnt have enough hair of her own for the nest so two other does went up to her lowered their head and lay there while she took hair out of them.... i nearly cried.

hetty one of the does actually pulled her own hair out and went and covered the babies with it and then sat cooing to them. never seen it before but then we dont intentionally breed (friend let them out!!) and it was the most magical thing i have ever seen.

Bunny yawns :love: And Piglet used to reach up and give me kisses every morning, miss that so much :love:

Bunny sometimes flops right over, licks one of his front paws for a minute, then closes his eyes :love:...I can't take my eyes off him when he does this :love:

with you all on the stuff you have mentioned.

but i have to say my heart melted last week when beth our accidentally pregnant bunny didnt have enough hair of her own for the nest so two other does went up to her lowered their head and lay there while she took hair out of them.... i nearly cried.

hetty one of the does actually pulled her own hair out and went and covered the babies with it and then sat cooing to them. never seen it before but then we dont intentionally breed (friend let them out!!) and it was the most magical thing i have ever seen.

Brilliant!!! :p

I love it when Rolo is eating his hay and something startles him. He looks up with hay all dangling out of his mouf!

Rach x

Back