• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thornton says 'Hello Auntie Angie, Auntie Tracey & RU look at my handsome piccies!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Thornton says 'Hello Auntie Angie, Auntie Tracey & RU look at my handsome piccies!!

I thought I would pose for my Auntie Denise tonight so you can see how settled I am :wave:

DSCF6782.jpg

DSCF6779.jpg

I know you were upset at splitting me & Truffle up as she had started to bully me, but as you can see I'm doing fine ;) :D

I've even got a new friend - my very own tiger!! :love::lol:

DSCF6775.jpg

Auntie Denise says I'm a very good boy & so handsome :love:

I know you told her I was good at flicking wee wee's but as yet I haven't shown her those skills!! I thought I'd better not spoil my manners too soon! ;) :lol:

Next week I am going to see the plum fairy & Auntie Denise says that the plum fairy won't have a problem finding them!! What does she mean!! :shock: :lol:

Hopefully when my plums have gone you'll be able to find me my forever home :love:

I am very good at eating my hay - in fact I loves my hay, so I am hoping that my teefies will be all good when they are checked :D

DSCF6787.jpg

DSCF6785.jpg

Anyhow, I best go get some shut eye as I need lots of sleep to keep me looking handsome & in tip top shape! :love:

DSCF6792.jpg

Night night :wave:

Lots of wuv

Thornton - a very special chocolate bunny!!
xxxx

Last edited:
AWW little man ..you do look settled .. and little Truffle is ok too ..she is far more settled and happy without you there .. I guess yours just wasnt a match made in heaven ..

xx:love:

AWW little man ..you do look settled .. and little Truffle is ok too ..she is far more settled and happy without you there .. I guess yours just wasnt a match made in heaven ..

xx:love:

Thornton
- I am Auntie Angie :) :love:

I'm so happy Truffle is doing ok too :) I guess when her nasty hormones settle down she'll find her true husbun & hopefully I'll find a new wifey :love:

He is Poly - Thornton is staying with us for a few weeks until he's been done & Angie come back from her hols :)

Mr Bunny: Thornton, mate, if I were you I'd bond with one of Denise's bunnies (accidentally). Denise is too soft to separate a bonded pair! :p;)

Last edited:
Soooooooo handsome! :love: And looking soooooooo settled. ;)

Good luck at the Plum Fairy. Tell Auntie Denise to remind us to send vibes. :wave:

Back