• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edward nipped me!

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
eddie be bun has just given me a nip on my right side!!, i was lounging on the floor trying to get to know bella and he jumped up and gave me a nip! he seems very,very dominant of bella, all i wanted was a little bella fuss as we havn't got to know each other that well (mainly because of stroppy ME ME ME edward!)

how do you do it, with two buns? i've tried to explain to edward that i love him and bella but he's SO pushy that i can't seem to even out the fuss between them, he even steals her food!! i don't have a favourite but i feel bella is missing out because of edwards confidence!

I'm sure Bella will make sure she gets her fair share of attention if she wants it :) It may take a while for her confidence to grow, but be patient and it'll happen.

And always wear a bra when fussing bunnies - Buttercup nipped me on the nipple once :shock:

Back