• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sitting here all emotional

Pie

Warren Veteran
I have to firstly aplogise as this is not a very important thread in the grand scheme of things...But it's SO important to me. :oops: :)

Me and Pie and a hugely close bond, she really is my bunny soul-mate but through all of this she has never groomed or licked me...Until just now.
I was researching stuff on the net with one hand and had my other hand under Pie's chin stroking her forehead, I paused for a second and she just started to lick! :D :cry: :D Sorry there is no crying happy face but I have just got really emotional over it.

That is all....I'll shut up and go away with my silly thread now... :oops:

I'm so pleased - congratulations.

I cried the first time Izzy bunny purred when I gave him a hug and rubbed his cheeks. Really soppy of me, but he was scared of humans when I first met him a few months ago.

Thanks guys :oops:
I feel so stupid but after almost 2 1/2 years I suddenly got it out of the blue... :love:

Awrh I remember the first time Blanche did it to me, meant so much at the time but means even more now she's gone. Cherish these moments while you can x

Awrh I remember the first time Blanche did it to me, meant so much at the time but means even more now she's gone. Cherish these moments while you can x

:( Thankyou.. I wish treasure every moment I have with her. I know she won't last as long as other rabbits because of her tummy problem but it makes times like these more special.xx

aaah thats so sweet! I know how you feel..my girls are not licky buns and Archie is - he licks all day...but when I get a lick from my girls...I melt!:love::love::love::love:

Back