• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

Bobtails in Surrey (East Ewell, Surrey - but the London side of the M25).

I know Bobtails do their own advertising etc. but I'm so smitten with her and my OH has already gone upstairs in a huge huff - I'm in so much trouble just for thinking about her.

Don't blame yourself, you just have a big heart :) I'm asking O/H as he wants another rabbit :) so I'll see if he is willing to travel that far :)

If you want to see more details this is the bobtails website - she's at the bottom. http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/adopt_rabbit.asp

She's just so gorgeous, normally I fall for bunnies, but this time I'm really smitten :love::love: - my OH is really huffy with me, whilst apparently not being huffy with me at the same time so I'm really in trouble with him. Ooops.

ooh - and I know JUST the bun that would make the 8th - the gorgeous THUMPER - all black, 4kg, lop who desperately needs a new lady love and new home . . 5 years old and been in rescue in the Cambridge Blue Cross for 6 months. . . . :):):)

he would LOVE Bunty . . hang one whilst I find the link to Thumper . . .

he was a housebun put his family moved abroad and then he was on reserve for 6 weeks but the family didnt take him in the end . . . . as their female died unexpectedly - and now no-one wants him - he is SO friendly and lovely. . .

http://www.bluecross.org.uk/2586-89845/thumper.html

PS I know the Cambridge branch people really really well and they would love him to have a new home. . .

honestly 8 is hardly any more work than 6 . . . .

and you can save money by starting to order food and hay in larger (discount) quantities :wave::wave::wave:

honestly 8 is hardly any more work than 6 . . . .

and you can save money by starting to order food and hay in larger (discount) quantities :wave::wave::wave:

Poor Oli is all I can say, going from 1 to 5 is quite a leap in a few months, let alone 8!

I know you are only window shopping Sarah, but please just take it slow and enjoy trying to find Izzy his new wife. This bunny has to be the right one and she will present herself when the time is right.

oops -sorry - didnt realise the growth had been so rapid:oops::oops:

It took us a few years to get to 8 (and 10 years to get to 31!)

Well I finally have a house with space, and accidentally fell for a trio when looking for Adelle's new husbund so adopted 4 instead of 1, and now my trio's fallen apart so need to adopt a 6 for Izzy.

a friend of mine has gone from 2 to 13 in a year . . thats because she just got a house with a a garden too!

a friend of mine has gone from 2 to 13 in a year . . thats because she just got a house with a a garden too!

Does she own the house Twigs?

I think that it's less of an issue when you are owner occupier, but when in rented can be more problematic because if you were given a couple of months notice, one may struggle to find another landlord who was quite so accepting of our furry friends.

Does she own the house Twigs?

I think that it's less of an issue when you are owner occupier, but when in rented can be more problematic because if you were given a couple of months notice, one may struggle to find another landlord who was quite so accepting of our furry friends.

Yes my friend went from renting to owning - which was another reason why she could get more buns. I agree that with renting you are very very dependent on the owner not suddenly saying they have decided 'no pets' or even needing the house back

Back