• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can you guess whose brother this is

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
The ears are the clue;);)

Rupert3.jpg

Rupert2.jpg

Rupert1.jpg

did you get it ...??

Its Daphnes brother Rupert ...:love:

I'll start reporting your posts to the mods, because they're causing unnecessary suffering to all of us who want but can't have!:evil: I'm talking about the posts that contain pictures of cute bunnies!:p

I'll start reporting your posts to the mods, because they're causing unnecessary suffering to all of us who want but can't have!:evil: I'm talking about the posts that contain pictures of cute bunnies!:p

:oops: :oops: :oops:

slinks off to take pics of some ugly bunnies ........:shock:
oh dear ...i cant find any ugly ones:shock:

you will just have to put up with the cuties

:lol:

That's so obviously Daphne's brother!!!! :love:

How comes he's arrived to yours? :(

he was with us originaly ... he went with his 2 brothers to kirsty who is fostering them in Walsall ..he is still with kirsty as are his brothers .. only just put him on as hes just been neutered so is now ready to go .
:)

he was with us originaly ... he went with his 2 brothers to kirsty who is fostering them in Walsall ..he is still with kirsty as are his brothers .. only just put him on as hes just been neutered so is now ready to go .
:)

Ah I get you now! I thought he'd been bought back to you :shock:

EARS!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

I love bunny ears. And noses. And paws. And furry necks. And fluffy tails.

I just love buns!!:love:

Rach x

Back