• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The day Smoo ate the internet.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:
Off into town to buy another ADSL cable and a baby gate to stop it happening again...

(By the way I'm borrowing my neighbour's wireless right now.)

I don't know how they manage to find that one rogue cable - EVERY time!!!There's hose pipe everywhere covering cables in our house.

I stupidly put the shopping bags on the floor for a minute as I got home last night and turned my back - the buns were inside the bag eating a loaf of bread - little blighters!

I take it Smoo is none the worse for the IT supplement to her diet? :love:

Or course not. She'd had worse. :lol:
We didn't notice until the next morning. We actually had internet all night but as soon as we moved the cable we lost it. Baby gate is in place now and Smoo is not impressed...

IMG_0331.jpg

Hee Hee - Sherlock did this once, but only to annoy my OH who was telling him off for being cheeky at the time. He didn't eat it though - just cut it in half. Considering my OH is a geek it's the worst punishment ever.

Bailey has just chewed through our modem power cable - grrr little monkey.

OH just had to reattach the wires and tape it back together :lol:

:shock: Smoo nearly eats anything that moves. :lol::lol:

She is so gorgeous you just have to forgive her. I don't have a chewer but one very messy girl. Has a big clean today.

Back