• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My other rabbit savvy vet is leaving!

I've been so luck with vets. Having three amazing ones since I've had Grim. But they're too good because they keep moving on to better practises.

Sorry Jen :( Last tihng you guys need.

I know. :(
I had to get up at 6am when I needed to take Chong to All Creatures for his neuter so I'm hoping I can find the vets in Lowestoft and it's a bit easier to get to.

Not sure if there's anything I can do to help, but if there is, please let me know. I'll keep my ear to the ground for any vet recommendations that way and let you knwo if I hear anything so you can choose to check them out if you wish. :)

Oh no that sucks :(

Which vet are you thinking of trying in Lowestoft?

Well she said she's moving to one called Langford or Langley, I can't remember. I looked on Google but couldn't find anything. She said it's a very small practise. I think after three amazing rabbit savvy vets in Yarmouth I might have run out! I think something's up though because three vets have left my current practise in as many months. :?

Not sure if there's anything I can do to help, but if there is, please let me know. I'll keep my ear to the ground for any vet recommendations that way and let you knwo if I hear anything so you can choose to check them out if you wish. :)

Thank you. :)

Back