• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from Grimlock about going to the vets.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Grimlock would like me to pass on a message to all the bunnies of RU. He says going to the vets isn't that bad. Sometimes they poke you a bit, but mummy does that at home anyway. You should relax, it makes the whole thing easier. ;)

DSC01587.jpg

I swear that bun is too laid back for his own good!! :shock: :lol: :love:
I bet an earthquake could happen on firework night while he was in the middle of a feild and he still wouldn't bat an eyelid! :love:

Yes, my two need to take Grimlock's advice. It's Armageddon here when those two go for their vacs :lol:

He's very laid back, unless you try to look at his head/mouth/eyes. He's so sore all around that area that he really struggles and freaks out. But as soon as you stop he's back to being chilled Grim.

And Pie, we have fireworks here every Wednesday over the summer as it's a holiday resort and so none of my pets are bothered by them. :lol:

Oh Gwim, if you were any more relaxed you'd be going backwards! I think I love him more every day :love:!

Back