• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

17% protein

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Is that a high protein level in rabbit food? It has 14% fibre also.

I need a high protein content....Eddie's struggling to keep weight on?

B loses weight & Casper is a growing bun but rather than change their pellets I give them dried grass which is high in protein.:)

is this Dodson and Horrell? I use this and i highly recommend.

Yes it is. 20kg for £9.90 is hard to resist.

Eddie has some porridge every other day, and as much grass as he can find (along with hay, greens and pellets.) He's still on the skinny side at the moment.

We should get his bloods back tomorrow to see if he has an infection somewhere. Hopefully get it sorted.

It is really good and my buns eat the whole lot and don't leave any in the bowl, they lick it clean! It is great for foster buns who need to put on weight.

It is really good and my buns eat the whole lot and don't leave any in the bowl, they lick it clean! It is great for foster buns who need to put on weight.

Thank you! I think we'll try it. They're both fab hay eaters, but Ed just really needs the protein.

Hello :wave:

Bruno holds his considerable weight well with Science Selective, he now has 2 meals a day of a egg cup of SS and a egg cup of A&P (he's greedy as you know and the A&P makes his food go a bit further!) morning and bedtime. He does feel a bit boney some weeks.

The boy also insists on plenty of 'treats' which is now more SS probably another good handful.

Before anyone shouts at me he also has fresh stuff and lots and lots of hay.

See you VERY soon,
Sarah x

Just for you looking wet having fought the hose and won.
010.jpg

Hello :wave:

Bruno holds his considerable weight well with Science Selective, he now has 2 meals a day of a egg cup of SS and a egg cup of A&P (he's greedy as you know and the A&P makes his food go a bit further!) morning and bedtime. He does feel a bit boney some weeks.

The boy also insists on plenty of 'treats' which is now more SS probably another good handful.

Before anyone shouts at me he also has fresh stuff and lots and lots of hay.

See you VERY soon,
Sarah x

Just for you looking wet having fought the hose and won.
010.jpg

Oh Bruno, you handsome beast!! :love::love::love:

Ed's on SS at the moment (mixed with some excel that we won)....and has FAR more than what most people would think is acceptable! (....a whole, Frenchie sized, bowl, and then a small top up at bedtime for the two of them.)

I like A&P, but no one stocks it near me. For £10 I think I'll try the Dodson and Horrell. If it doesn't help at all then no biggie. I keep looking out for A&P stockists nearby.

I can't wait to see you! Best start practicing!:shock:

Sarah....just for you....

669-1.jpg

I'd love to bring him for Live Hay'd...but River doesn't travel well, so it wouldn't be fair. He would adore it though....attention seeker!! :lol:

Sarah....just for you....

669-1.jpg

I'd love to bring him for Live Hay'd...but River doesn't travel well, so it wouldn't be fair. He would adore it though....attention seeker!! :lol:

Ali he is soooooo gorgeous, that face :love:

I know Bruno would love it too the big poser, but just too far for him, especially as he seizes up these days.

It was really nice to see him and Teddy together in the last message. xxx

Ali he is soooooo gorgeous, that face :love:

I know Bruno would love it too the big poser, but just too far for him, especially as he seizes up these days.

It was really nice to see him and Teddy together in the last message. xxx

They're a good looking pair!! ;)

Poor Bruno. We're lucky that Ed hasn't (fingers crossed it stays this way) had any problems with his back in nearly a year now. Give Bruno a snuggle from me!

Back