• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafe heat pads

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, is there anyone who knows? The disc advertised as the size of a dinner plate, is it big enough for the bed chamber for 2 Mini Rex bunnies, or do I need to buy 2? Or shall I get just one and then get another one if necessary later? Thanks! It's just that I want to get one now rather than in say November when the stocks have all run out!

I have found in the past none of my bunnies use snuggle safes, they have one per trio which i put in their hay box, but generally its ignored. I would only buy one until you see if your rabbits like them then if needs be get another :D

My buns love them...but get one & then see how you go - :Ddepends...sometimes having 2 means you can use one and then pop the other one in later...;)

Thank you :) have ordered one today so will see. They do tend to snuggle up together :love: so cute, so hopefully one may be enough. If the heat lasts for 10 hours or so, then that's great.

Two wouldn't fit properly on one pad

Thank you. Their hutch is inside a shed so they get extra protection that way, plus I'll give them a layer of wood shavings and a nice thick layer of straw and if it gets really cold, a blanket over the top to cut out/down draughts.

Back