• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kayla and her "kickeroo"

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I took a video but it was taking so long to upload i decided to settle for a fuzzy picture instead :roll: she loves her toy.

7edc2566-897f-41cc-bdb9-4a3db98395d8.jpg

d3ebb9bb-456e-41af-901f-6d6661b33088.jpg

There can't be too many in Falkirk right enough. One of my uncle's cats managed to slip out the door not that long ago but came back the next day (they're purely housecats).

There can't be too many in Falkirk right enough. One of my uncle's cats managed to slip out the door not that long ago but came back the next day (they're purely housecats).

I dont think there are that many about no. I joined a bengal forum yesterday! Beautiful cats, noisy and mischievous right enough. Your Uncle must have been really worried! Glad s/he came back. I allow Kayla to go out, she is well known by the neighbours, i have received many calls about her because she is so loud people think she is neglected/distressed :oops: :lol:

She is lovely, definitely one of my favourite animals from the forum :love: OH and I were having a good laugh at your post about her yesterday :lol:

I have four Bengal boys...the absolute love and bain of my life! I adore them all but they are mischievious little blighters! Only good when they are asleep!....

photos17thDec2005033-1.jpg

I have four Bengal boys...the absolute love and bain of my life! I adore them all but they are mischievious little blighters! Only good when they are asleep!....

photos17thDec2005033-1.jpg

They are gorgeous! :love: I fully understand the love and bain of your life, they aren't like "normal" cats are they :lol:

Back