• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's bunting!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I have finally got around to putting Buttercup's bunting up!

I've still got to put his boat shaped mirror in, and he's having a new bedroom for winter, but Buttercup's Boatyard is coming along nicely :D

LJinbedandButtersbunting005.jpg

The Big Boys will be having camouflage bunting - I've just got to finish sewing it together.

I love the little life ring. :love: He could have done with that in all the rain. ;):lol:

It looks great, you need to find a lighthouse too.

Are the big boys having an army theme? I have a picture in my head now of Clo and Dan driving a tank :shock:

Butters you are a lovely boy :love:

It looks great, you need to find a lighthouse too.

Are the big boys having an army theme? I have a picture in my head now of Clo and Dan driving a tank :shock:

Butters you are a lovely boy :love:

He'll have a lighthouse when I can find a nice one at the boot sale :lol:

Dan & Clo have green/brown camouflage blankies, and have a bit of a blokey theme - a total contrast to Butters :lol: Their camouflage bunting is almost finished to match their blankies, and everything else is co-ordinated in green/brown/orange.

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010048.jpg

Back