• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're not speaking!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
When I came downstairs this morning, Estelle and Frankie were sat in the usual place on their settee..................Estelle had her back turned to Frankie and he had a really sad expression on his face. :(:(

No anger or aggression perhaps just sulking with each other!!:roll::roll:

And then to top it all off............... Trilby, my 5years+, neutered guinea pig caught the whiff of 2 adorable YOUNG female piggies staying with me. Oooooh he is making such a racket. I think he is wooing them in guinea pig language.:lol::lol::lol:
As for Trilby's girlfriend, Star...................she is doing mega comfort eating!:lol:

No doubt normal service will be resumed later on in the day.

Oh dear, bunny huffs. :roll::( I might have one on my hands later in the day as I may be visiting a certain mini-lop in the very near future. :love:

Oh dear, bunny huffs. :roll::( I might have one on my hands later in the day as I may be visiting a certain mini-lop in the very near future. :love:

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are going to check with HRH that this is acceptable to him!:lol::lol:

Oh dear!!! You have a mad house there :lol:

Indeed I do!!:lol::lol:

I am pretty sure that things will be back to normal if I go and get some goodies for them.:D:D

Just wish that I had had my camera on hand to capture the look on Frankie's face.

Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy. There is a distinct smell of 'other rabbit' about her. :evil:

Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy. There is a distinct smell of 'other rabbit' about her. :evil:

Spenser: Mummy might have the distinct smell of another rabbit on her...................it is likely to be one of your servants. You know,
one of the ones who live out of your sight, but tend to all your needs.:roll:

Nothing too worry about my Lord.

Are Estelle and Frankie back on 'speaking' terms? :love:
Thank you for asking.
All kissed and made up. I think it was probably all about Estelle hogging most of the settee. Frankie may be titchy, but a little more space would be appreciated especially when he really wants to stretch out.

Normal service has been resumed in the household.

Ssssssssssssssh Trilby hasn't noticed that the young lady piggies are now in an indoor hutch in the conservatory.

Wait till he hears them wheep, wheeping for teatime.

Listen out, you'll probably hear him up in Scotland!!!!:lol:

So pleased all is well with the happy couple. I expect your couch theory is correct, but I hope Frankie isn't starting to suffer from 'small man syndrom.' :shock:

Holiday romance in the piggie world ... :lol:

Back