• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd gotcha day U/D photos of the birthday boy!

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
It's been two years since I brought Brian home from BARC, but it feels like he has always been with me.

Words and photos really can't do this boy any justice, but I'm going to try anyway!

He is the sweetest, soppiest most loveable bunny you ever could meet. Whenever you see him running towards you with his daft little face and his ears bouncing up and down you can't help but grin and melt a little inside, he's just so lovely.

Brian is happiest when he is sat in his plastic dog bed eating fresh baled hay from the farm. In fact, Brian is happiest any time he has some food in his mouth. He isn't bothered about much else in life. When I put him out on the lawn, he gobbles up the grass at the highest speed possible to he can eat the maximum amount before I move the run onto the next patch for them. Even though he is generally a timid boy, he will always stand his ground for food and he usually wins, much to Molly's dismay.

He loves his wifey bun. They share the common interest of food and are always sat together munching away. He copies her every move and would truly be lost without his Mollykins.

Sorry this is long.... I just love him!

Last edited:
Aww ... what a lovely boy he sounds! :love: I didn't know he was a BARC bunny. Will there be birthday photos later? :wave:

happy gotcha day brian:wave::D

(you mean you have a BARC bunny that isn't naughty?!!:shock:)

:lol: Well he can be naughty. He stripped my mums garden of all her lovely plants when he lived there, he would get a telling off and then binky away finding it funny. He also only uses his litter tray when he can be bothered :roll: which is why they have four seperate trays now :lol:

As promised, here are some pictures of the birthday boy and his wife.

A very blurry binky photo

86dc096f.jpg

Cleaning Molly's ears

e846f487.jpg

Stretch.....

2d68597c.jpg

b2fffcb3.jpg

Excuse his really dirty feet, they've been outside and its all muddy and wet

6d6b0f8b.jpg

Handsome man :love:

a921533d.jpg

Back