• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So upset to revisit this

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:(

I was looking for this video to show Rabbitdan how bunnies play with baby toys.... it shows them so happy that I'm in floods of tears now (they fell out after 2 1/2 years together and are now nothing like the happy, carefree bunnies in this vid) :(:( Gutted.

Thanks for looking at your vids to try and help me :)

Its such a shame they fell out as they did look really happy :(

Thank you... as you can see, they loved plastic baby toys (which were picked up either from car boots, charity shops or bulk on Ebay)

:( i'm sorry.

eric and esme weren't bonded for that long but i still find it hard to look at pics of them together. fortunately though, they both love human company and are very happy bunnies.

Awwww, they were a right pair of little monkeys back then. :love: I can appreciate how upsetting it must be though. :(

What a gorgeous gorgeous pair - how lovely. I hope they will both soon be back to their cheeky happy selves again.

Thank you for your replies.

Sherlock - hard to believe the uber nervous buns that you met the other day were once like this :(.

What happened Jill? why did they fallout after all that time?
:( I wish I knew Theo. Something must have really spooked them. I My bedroom was next to theirs and one night I was woekn by the sound of them scrapping so I went to investigate. It was like I was the enemy and they huddled together for comfort. The next night the same thing happened but this time was a full locked on together fight so I separated them :(. Took them round to Helens for rebonding but it didn't work and we had to quit before they got seriously hurt :(

I have racked my brains wondering what could have sparked it off. Helen has described my house as "peaceful" - I live on my own so apart from the TV, music etc. it is quiet. So they weren't used to noises upstairs and have always been nervy buns. I have got a new window cleaner who is more thorough than the last and I think he would have come around the time of the Big Split. So I'm wondering if it was something as simple as him cleaning the window, possibly a bit more noisily that spooked them.

I don't know but what I do know is that the 2 traumatised buns I have now bear no resemblance to the 2 in this vid and that breaks my heart :(:(

Back