• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What toys do your bunnies have?

My trio love running through their tunnels - especially when I have attached two tunnel together. ;)

Jessica loves her treat ball! :)
Emily loves her bell ball. She picks it up and throws it at me! :)

I've got a few of these, they are really good and you can join them together to make a really long tunnel. I had to confiscate my family of 4's tunnel though as they started to nibble it and I was worried about them swallowing bits of plastic. All my other buns are fine with them though.

My buns also love these tunnels https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tunnels%2C+Tents+%252526+Mats.8/Hay+n+Hide+%3A+Large.553.html They really enjoy stripping the hay off. They're a bit pricey, but it does keep them busy for a good while. :)

All my bunnies love their tunnels...! I've got five tunnels - three plastic, one cardboard and one made of some material.

But apart from that my rabbits are so classy... Cardboard tubes and boxes. :) They love throwing things about and chewing bits off the boxes (or jumping up on them). Just have to make sure they don't eat too much of the cardboard... Generally I'm just left with a sorry looking box or cardboard tube and a whole lot of little crescent moon shaped bits of cardboard surrounding it.

Mine have got a jingle bell ball, a dumbbell, a carrot teething ring type toss toy, a dangly stick&nuts chew thing, some willow sticks and their tunnels. They used to love home made cardboard toys like loo rolls and boxes all stuck together etc but i can't put them in any more as Joejoe started eating it, alot of it :roll:

mine love their toys!

i have things in the run like the green plastic tunnels, a wooden table they sit on and a dig box.
inside they have a jingle dumbell and jingle ball (their favorites) they have rattles and willow balls and those things that are straw like carrots and veggies! i also have a hanging wooden thing they chew on.

they also love toilet roll inners and empty yoghurt pots!:D

mine love their toys!

i have things in the run like the green plastic tunnels, a wooden table they sit on and a dig box.
inside they have a jingle dumbell and jingle ball (their favorites) they have rattles and willow balls and those things that are straw like carrots and veggies! i also have a hanging wooden thing they chew on.

they also love toilet roll inners and empty yoghurt pots!:D

whats a dig box?

Spenser is not fond of most toys, but he does throw his jingle ball and dumbell about now and again. He prefers trashing a cardboard box.

A dig box is usually a low cardboard box filled with straw or hay, and a few treats for bunny to forage in. :)

whats a dig box?

mine is one of those big plastic under bed storage boxes filled with soil! :) they love it, dig and just sit in it. in the hot weather Buddy digs a hole and lays in there all day, must be cool for him.
people put, cardboard, paper or even sand in them as well.

Aside from the tunnels & some willow balls, all my toys are the free kind:oops:
Yellow pages, toilet roll tubes, etc etc
Made a digging box out of a plant pot style tray & some mud:D

Mine really like hay tubes, I use those really strong ones you get in the middle of a roll of foil, and stuff them with hay, maybe some pellets or a treat, then attach some string to the top and dangle from the top of their cage, they love it!
I'm going to try a dig box as soon as they have a little more space (hutch should be finished soon!) and I have some willow and seagrass balls (I got a pack of three from Wilkinson's for about £3 I think.. but don't quote me on that!). I'm going to dangle one from the top of the cage, with chew sticks tied on too (I dangle them pretty high, so they're almost out of reach so the bunnies don't get tangled in the string!)

Mine like tunnels and natural balls and treat balls but apart from that toys don't really interest them. They do like levels though, my lionheads like jumping on the ottoman and then on the window sill and back down again!

mine seem to love...

skirting board
blankie
curtain
sofa
wall

i buy them...

chill n chew mats
chewy and rolly willow balls
chew tubes
loo roll tubes
jingle bell ball
chew tunnels

Mine are currently having a ball in their room throwing around the toilet roll tube stuffed with herbal hay! Sounds like a herd of elephants upstairs!

would the bunny warren tunnel be any good for a chewer or bunny who likes to pee on the plastic pets at home tunnel :?

mine seem to love...

skirting board
blankie
curtain
sofa
wall

i buy them...

chill n chew mats
chewy and rolly willow balls
chew tubes
loo roll tubes
jingle bell ball
chew tunnels

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant!

Mine have tunnels, tunnels and more tunnels! Also they love the water hyacinth balls that come in a pack of 3, so I have to buy 2 packs just for those 2! :roll: Apart from that they don't really like anything else...Apart form when I move the furniture around, then it's great fun to explore and see what 'new' things can be munched on! :roll: :lol:

would the bunny warren tunnel be any good for a chewer or bunny who likes to pee on the plastic pets at home tunnel :?

Is that the green ones? They are better for bunnies who pee outside their trays a lot than the materials one as you can just slosh some water through them outside.

I have two green ones outside in the run now and a large fabric childrens one. Then the wood bridge things indoors. :)

Back