• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

user name and password for RWAF

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
How do you get a user name and password for the members area, do you have to ask for one and send your membership number?

The membership number is your username, from what I remember.

I was a bit frustrated with their forums as to join you put your number as your username to be able to get in, and then you're stuck with your number as your username on the forum, and even though I asked to change mine, cos I'm bad at remembering numbers, I was still a number last time I looked.

I may be wrong but I've got vague recollections that there isn't a membership area, it's just that a login shows on the site but there's nothing 'behind' it, as it were.

I emailed them about this, and I was told there wasn't a Members Only area.....however there does appear to be on the website....:?

That's because there's nothing to log into! There is nothing there, nada. The login system doesn't work because the system and thing to log into doesn't exist! Even the RWAF themselves have said so when someone here emailed to ask.

Back