• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy bunny toys?

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I've shopping! I promised a prize draw for everyone over 20 points in the challenge by Friday of some bunny toys, but where is the best place to buy them?

I thought maybe Scamp's favourites... treat balls, tunnels, thing you hang up with veggies in, that sort of thing.

I just got distracted telling a shop I wasn't gonna buy there cos of their hutches instead :oops:

That's the problem many places sell either pets or small hutches.

The Hay Experts are good, they support make mine chocolate.

Equine Canine Feline sometimes have good offers and if you use the code ANIMAL you get 10% off your order, but they sell small hutches

Pet Planet are good but again they sell small hutches

Zooplus sometimes have good offers, they sell small hutches

ETA
Wilkinsons have started to sell bunny toys I think

Last edited:
THE!! Wilko's also sell small hutches but only online. Also Galen's Garden, I think that's the right name, they do dried forage and mixes for bunny cookies. I haven't bought from them myself yet though.

THE is brilliant for the natural stuff but they don't seem to have the other sort of bunny toys like the plastic tunnels and treat balls etc. they are doing the winning prize so I thought it would be nice to have something a bit different for the in between prize :)

I'll let 4' hutches go but this place was selling 2.5' ones and that's just :censored:

THE is brilliant for the natural stuff but they don't seem to have the other sort of bunny toys like the plastic tunnels and treat balls etc. they are doing the winning prize so I thought it would be nice to have something a bit different for the in between prize :)

I'll let 4' hutches go but this place was selling 2.5' ones and that's just :censored:

Have a look at VetUK I think they have the plastic tunnels £5.96

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/rabbit-suppl...snugglesafe-bunny-warren-rabbit-tunnel-p-5149

Last edited:
Some of Spenser toys came from the RWA shop - a bit more expensive, but prices include postage if I remember rightly. :)

Aunty Sally's sell lovely organic treats - I brought some from there recently, and she doesn't sell hutches. http://www.auntysallys.co.uk/store/products/

Though it's worth asking her what her bunnies favourites are as I brought some of the taster pots and some things weren't very popular but others are extremely popular - like Dandelion root and grassy logs.

The Hay experts do tunnels Willow is good I would have thought it would be something that they would support, maybe Lisa could get some freebies from her suppliers in return for all the promotion they get on here, Burns have had a lot of money from me alone through RU..

The Hay Experts have already offered prizes for the final winners, I just wanted a little in between prize so people don't flag in the middle, plus lots of people deserve prizes for all the effort they are putting in :)

Bunny Bazaar looks good, thats the sort of mix I was thinking of :D

I'd be happy to throw in a copy of my book as a prize too, maybe we'll try that next week for another half way prize.

Back