PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Jasper...thank you!

Mischief and Tinker's Mum
23-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Jasper, today was the day I called your Birthday, i knew you were born in August but never knew he exact date. I chose this date because your 1st Birthday was three days before Blossom came home, a friend for you, the best gift i could have for you. :love: Didn't think it'd be fair to share the same day so 3 days before was good. :lol: You never bonded until about 9 months later though, 2 buns in the quad! :lol: Instead you joined Tinker and Mischief and became their little brother. :)

I'm so sorry that you're not here for this second year, i miss you so much. :cry: You were much too young to pass, i'm sorry my precious boy. xx

You're a life saver Jasper, if it wasn't for you not bonding with tinker and mischief until after i got bloss i wouldn't have thought you needed a friend... so would have never found her and rescued her from a life of neglect. I never thought of it that way and was annoyed you and her didn't get along when i brought her home but now i know that's not the reason i had to have her for, i needed her to rescue her and it was because of you she's here. :love: I hope she'll be here for a long, long time. You loved jumping and suddenly bloss is into it again and loves it, it's as though you've given her the spirit now you've gone. :love:

Jasper you were amazing and still to this day make me smile. Happy Birthday! :) Thank you for bringing Blossie to me. Blossom is a beautiful bun and i'm lucky to have her. :love:

Thank you Jasper and thank you Blossom for being part of my life. :D

MichelleGsPets
23-08-2011, 12:46 AM
What a lovely tribute (:
Happy birthday Jasper and happy gotcha day blossom!
Hope your holding up ok over Jasper passing away!

Barn Yard Bunnies
23-08-2011, 12:46 AM
So sorry about Jasper, he was a very beautiful boy.

Jenova
23-08-2011, 12:53 AM
Happy birthday Jasper. :)

susie bun
23-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Jasper was a star! :love::thumb:

*Red*
23-08-2011, 11:22 AM
What a lovely tribute to Jasper and Blossom :) xx

Captain Helen
23-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Happy birthday Jasper and happy gotcha day Blossom! :wave:

23-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Thank you :) I'm a right numpty though, it's not blossom's gotcha day until the 26th! I just remembered that i made jasper's day 3 days before because i didn't think it'd be fair for them to share a day! :lol: His birthday was going to be the 26th but i went back 3 :oops: So edited my post and today is just jasper's birthday :lol: :D

26-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Happy gotcha day Blossom, i can't beleve you passed away the day after I wrote this. I miss you baby girl. :cry: