• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Jasper...thank you!

Jasper, today was the day I called your Birthday, i knew you were born in August but never knew he exact date. I chose this date because your 1st Birthday was three days before Blossom came home, a friend for you, the best gift i could have for you. :love: Didn't think it'd be fair to share the same day so 3 days before was good. :lol: You never bonded until about 9 months later though, 2 buns in the quad! :lol: Instead you joined Tinker and Mischief and became their little brother. :)

I'm so sorry that you're not here for this second year, i miss you so much. :cry: You were much too young to pass, i'm sorry my precious boy. xx

You're a life saver Jasper, if it wasn't for you not bonding with tinker and mischief until after i got bloss i wouldn't have thought you needed a friend... so would have never found her and rescued her from a life of neglect. I never thought of it that way and was annoyed you and her didn't get along when i brought her home but now i know that's not the reason i had to have her for, i needed her to rescue her and it was because of you she's here. :love: I hope she'll be here for a long, long time. You loved jumping and suddenly bloss is into it again and loves it, it's as though you've given her the spirit now you've gone. :love:

Jasper you were amazing and still to this day make me smile. Happy Birthday! :) Thank you for bringing Blossie to me. Blossom is a beautiful bun and i'm lucky to have her. :love:

Thank you Jasper and thank you Blossom for being part of my life. :D

Last edited:
Thank you :) I'm a right numpty though, it's not blossom's gotcha day until the 26th! I just remembered that i made jasper's day 3 days before because i didn't think it'd be fair for them to share a day! :lol: His birthday was going to be the 26th but i went back 3 :oops: So edited my post and today is just jasper's birthday :lol: :D

Back