• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoiled girl..

nicoleferniex

Warren Scout
Hi guys just a little story..

Today i went to pets at home to get Ziggy some P@H own make of timothy hay as the hay shes currently on was costing me too much being a student..

So i get there and picked up pellets as il run out soon but they never had my excel adult pellets so i had to buy pets at home own stuff .. ( i know i will need to gradually introduce this).. but shes been on these before and only reason she came off of P@H stuff is because its harder to get to when i have a petshop 5 mins down the road..

I ended up coming out with Excel hay for her.. she wins me over al lthe time.. she absoloutely loves this stuff.. we call it her "posh" hay lol..

does anybody else feel bad if you downgrade your buns stuff lol?? just curious x

Poppy likes Burns meadow hay and the hay from the hay experts. I tend to buy her what she likes as I know she will eat it. I have tried most of the excel hays and she wont eat them:roll: Personally I'm not worried what I pay for it, just that she enjoys it:p

usually i dont mind paying however much for her stuff but im needing to wait 6 weeks before my student funding starts and it would cost lots with all my other things in life i need to buy.. but she got spoiled today so thats her happy, i really want to try hay experts stuff but im the type of person who prefers to go buy things on the spot rather than wait until its delivered lol...

I buy baled meadow hay and they love it as it's great quality and cos it's baled it's a helluva lot cheaper! They seem to prefer this over even Timothy hay now. The only hay they prefer is the oat, wheat and barley stuff from THE.

Back