• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i worm my bunnies?

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
Should i worm them? Ive had them since November and havnt wormed then yet as i didnt know you were meant to :oops:
Should i be worming them regularly?

I think some will say you should but others will say you shouldn't. But I personally do, because my vet reccomends it.:wave:

Interesting - lots for and lots against. I'm in the process of worming our 2 bunnies for the first time and let's face it, I got most of it over Coco's face :roll: but Thumper I think had 90% of hers (plus a bit of Coco's :lol:). I'm going to try a different tack tomorrow - split the bunnies up and coat some of their pellets with them and see if they'll take it that way. Too stressful for the bunnies to try and shove it down their throat. Plus I got bit. Twice. By the same bunny! My vet recommended it too.

Last edited:
Probably should once or twice a year. EC can cause some horrible problems and you don't want them to get something like head tilt and know you could have done something to prevent it.

Back