• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our two abandoned bunnies who arrived last night

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
left behind when their owners moved out ..:evil:

sadly this is getting far too common ..:(..disposable pets :(

This is the girlie .. thinking of calling her Brandy snap or Truffle :)

002.jpg

007.jpg

And this is the boy ... who will be called Bournville or Thornton..:love:

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

sadly we are having to split them as he isnt neutered and also she is bullying him ..:(
hope she isnt pregnant

Last edited:
aawww they are little cuties.
I cant believe someone would just up and leave them, least they could have done was find a rescue to take them.

I love the names Truffle and Thornton :D

I never cease to be amazed at people's cruelty. They are lovely rabbits. Shame you've had to split them up, although obviously you had to. Hope no babies are on their way. At least they're safe now.

Gorgeous. :love::love::love:

You really cant believe people are sooooooooooooo irresponsible. :evil: I only hope they knewn the neighbour would look after them.

How sad for such lovely bunnsters :(

They are in the best place now they can be re-homed to a dedicated owner that will spoil them to bits. :)

Who are these people who do things like this? I often wonder. They probably look like normal people who we meet on a daily basis.

What a terrible thing to do. :evil:

How awful, I really can't believe people would do something like this. How anyone could just leave animals behind to starve and live with that everyday I will never understand. Its disgusting.

How can people leave living animals to just waste away and die?

The thought of it brings me to tears.

The two are very, very lucky.

I hate to think how many others never get discovered until too late.

Good luck little bunnies. xxx

Very sad, how can people just leave them behind :evil: I just dont get the mentality.:evil:

They are so beautiful :love::love::love: Truly gorgeous. Glad they are safe now. :love:

Back