• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

might be looking after 2buns for 6 weeks!

my mums friend from work has two little bunnies, i think their nethie crosses i can't remember.

they are indoor in cages but usually are let out to run round the room, from what my mums said the women has to work away for 6 weeks staying in a hotel and her oh is working away, and his daughter is moving away to uni so she needs to find someone to look after them for 6 weeks.

she was going to put them in boarding but they need an 'injection'? and she doesn't have enough time to get them both done and she leaves next week.

my mum sort of volunteered me to look after them, and i couldn't say no. i don't want them going to just' anyone, especially as it's for so long. the women said to my mum she would give me money to cover costs of everything.

it's alot of work but, all i do is job search these days and i can't find work :(
so i have the time but jeez, thats 7 rabbits to look after now. and a hamster, fish and my pooch :p

Last edited:
i know its annyoing when mums volunteer u to do it and u like oh mum but im sure u be able to manage but yh 7 thats alot of buns :shock: i think u have the most on youtube too i dont think i know anyone have more than 5 on youtube :shock: but least u mum is covering the cost thats a big help! :D can i request 1 vid of them on youtube plzz ;)

im job serching too but more seroiusly after september i like to go to shows where i live and mum says i can have till the end of august :)

i know its annyoing when mums volunteer u to do it and u like oh mum but im sure u be able to manage but yh 7 thats alot of buns :shock: i think u have the most on youtube too i dont think i know anyone have more than 5 on youtube :shock: but least u mum is covering the cost thats a big help! :D can i request 1 vid of them on youtube plzz ;)

im job serching too but more seroiusly after september i like to go to shows where i live and mum says i can have till the end of august :)

ohh i know lots of people with more than 5 bunnies, haa.
and it's the owner of the rabbits whos giving me money not my mum:)

ive been job searching for over a year now. but only seriously the past month.

ohh i know lots of people with more than 5 bunnies, haa.
and it's the owner of the rabbits whos giving me money not my mum:)

ive been job searching for over a year now. but only seriously the past month.

oh most of the ones i see on youtube only have 2 or 4 buns :)
least u dont have to pay the upkeep :D
and u have lots of interviews :D its working u get one soon

That's lovely that you are looking after tum for her :)

Do you think the 'injection' mentioned could be VHD and maxi jabs? If they were refused at a boarding place it could be.

Be a bit vigilant about moving between your own buns and the holidaying buns, just as you don't know them so well so don't know any health issues they have, which could be passed to your own buns. I have to be careful to wash my hands well between seeing my foster buns and my own buns just t be on the safe side :)

Back