• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit just fell out of the dog crate...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...:shock: :lol:

Sorry, shouldn't laugh but he's okay.

He did a DBF on the edge of the upstairs and rolled over a 180 - ended up rolling out of the crate, landed on the multi-folded fleece at the 'front door' he sat straight up, stamped, looked at me, and did another DBF on the fleece he'd landed on! :lol:

How totally random, but hilarious!

...:shock: :lol:

Sorry, shouldn't laugh but he's okay.

He did a DBF on the edge of the upstairs and rolled over a 180 - ended up rolling out of the crate, landed on the multi-folded fleece at the 'front door' he sat straight up, stamped, looked at me, and did another DBF on the fleece he'd landed on! :lol:

How totally random, but hilarious!

:lol::love:. It makes me laugh when they do silly things, as for a moment they look completely shocked, then it's almost like they feel really embarrassed, so have to immediately start 'acting normal' (ie rolling over again in B's case!) :lol:

Bless him! :lol::love:

Spenser did one to that if he had been a smaller bunny might have led to him rolling down the stairs-hatch of his hutch today. :shock:

Back