• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny shed

Stacey_Mike_Plus_2

Warren Scout
I hope you like, any suggtiong to make it better are very welcome :wave:

I took some panels out to make a window
shed.jpg

Then put lino in
shed2.jpg

I also added some chicken wire to the windows and added some net up to stop any flies but i havent took a pic of that yet lol

then i put BlackJack and Liqourice in!
shed4.jpg

shed5.jpg

shed6.jpg

shed3.jpg

You'll probably need something stronger than chicken wire, eg, mesh, as foxes/predators can rip chicken wire easily.

Apart from that, great setup :)

i am getting another shed on thursday for my hares which is bigger as i feel they need the extra space. im just waiting on some money coming and then i am ordering aviarys for them both. Till then i have to transfer them to there run every morning and put them to bed at night time which isnt idea but its the best i can do at the moment

i am getting another shed on thursday for my hares which is bigger as i feel they need the extra space. im just waiting on some money coming and then i am ordering aviarys for them both. Till then i have to transfer them to there run every morning and put them to bed at night time which isnt idea but its the best i can do at the moment

:thumb:

oooh looks great! Your new aviarys sound really nice...I want some toooo!:lol:

I thought you may be able to put a shelf up - so they can hop up and look out the window? and have a ramp coming off the shelf ......Ive seen a few versions of these on RU....some are shelves with ramps and both have edges...some are tables and have hidey hole boxes the buns use to hop onto to get onto the table etc....be nice for the buns to be able to use thier little window though:D

The dogs have the other side of the garden lol. i dont think so, i covered the hole in yesterday and its not been touched n didnt find any poo on the lawn

Looks good :D I would add a shelf and put a piece of vet bed under it for snoozing on.

I so want an aviary...

Back