• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new post on my local selling/freeby page >:(

Becky92

Young Bun
'''''FREE RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have got lionheads 1 female and 2 male and french lops 2 babys left need to find them loving homes as we dont have the space to keep them. always handled inbox me if interested and come and have a look gorgeous rabbits.
FREE RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'''''

Thats make me so angry & sad

Ive messaged to her to say about saying they are free and where they could end up - also to ask if she has tried rehoming via rescue. It might go in one & out the other but i had to try.

Why put free so big :cry:

Its so sad !!!

I had to come off my local buying and selling page - i saw soo much of it. I got into an argument with a woman who basically didnt care where they ended up - so long as she got her money and i just thought i just cant keep doing this. :cry::cry::cry:

this is how i ended up with 5 rabbits as i was so scared that as they were free they would end up in terrible homes especially as the babies were only 4 weeks old :roll:

I don't dare look at them!!

Lost one of our foster buns to old age last Friday and my nan decided the best way to cheer me up was to tell me about people on her street used to go door-to-door doling them out whenever they had baby buns from a cardboard box or just set them free!!!

Back