• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry needs vibes- Update post 17

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry didn't come running in for his breakfast this morning and is turning his nose up at food. I am away for a few days but Simon is taking him to the vets after work at 5:15pm. I have given him some metacam and maxalon.

He is bright and running about the garden, just not interested in food. Hr has wee'd and poo'd and eaten plenty overnight.

It is just so out of character for Strawbs so I am worried about him.

Please can I have some vibes for him.

Last edited:
Poor little man, I hope it's something easily remedied. Sending lots of vibes. x

Thinking of Strawberry. Come on little man! Time to find your fight.

I hope he picks up soon.

Thanks to everyone who thought of Strawbs, sorry I havent updated. By the time Simon had got home from work on Monday he had eaten everything and was back to his cheeky self. He took him to the vets appointment anyways who said he was perfectly fine!

Simon had cut the grass the day before so I wondered if he had eaten some damp grass and had a tummy ache!

Back