• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Cage Size E-Petition

Someone did post it recently (a few days ago) but since then it's only gained 23 more signatures - which is a bit disappointing. Out of interest why are RU members not interested in signing?

Hmmm I may have signed it twice then in that case I think! :oops::lol: I have a really bad memory at the moment! :oops::oops:

I signed this a few days ago but I was shocked to see only 216 signatures today............:shock::cry: Why, when there are a few hundred members here, can't everyone sign it? Pretty please :wave:
Also, if everyone joined RWA that would be good too. They always have masses of useful information and it's relatively cheap at £17 per year with 4 lovely glossy magazines .......Just join for the super photos and know that your money is going to a good cause if nothing else:D

I just signed it, but it never increased the number from 216?!

And, it doesnt close until August 2012!

:wave: I just signed it as I didn't see the original post (if that was in Rabbit Chat, it can move down the page pretty quickly).

I don't expect it to reach the 10,000 signatures required though :( (sorry - but I wish it well)

Last edited:
It has gone up since Sunday.

This petition has been seen by over 3602 people due to The Excel Feeding Plan, Bunnyhugga, and British Bunnies http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/1063 I wonder if those at Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forums and Golden Bunnies have seen it to add their e-squiggles to. 192 signatures so far Please sign and add your support.

I posted this in FB Rabbits need space hoping to get some more signatures, a year to get 10,000, you never know, if it can catch the eye of a bigger charity who promote it. Lots of little people joining together can make a big difference, you just have to keep plugging away at it.

However it would be excellent if some of the rescues on here can promote it on thier facebook pages and get it out there to other bunny lovers.

I've just signed another petition (on fish tank sizes - which is something I also care about) and the signature number doesn't increase until you confirm your signature via the email you receive. So for all of you who have signed please remember to confirm by clicking the email link you receive.

Back