• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At what age ....

Hi :wave:

First myxi is 8 weeks

First vhd is 10 weeks (minimum gap of 2 weeks between these 2 jabs)

neutering, not sure.

I think it is 4 months for male neutering? but one of my boys wasnt really until 5.5 months... bless him! :)

I think it is 4 months for male neutering? but one of my boys wasnt really until 5.5 months... bless him! :)

:?

I dont understand how that happened? but anyway, sorry for the confusion

Haha :lol:

And Charlotte, I'm really bad with dates and ages, they can have one of the vaccs at 8 weeks and then 2 weeks in between the next one, and neutering when the 'plums' drop

Which bunny is this for? Are you getting another bunny?!
Sorry, I have nothing useful to add, I'm just nosey :)

I'm wondering this with Boris as have no idea if he's vacc'd or how old he is, he deffinately has 'plums' though and I think he's over a year but who knows!!

They can be neutered when ever their testicles drop which usually happens at around four months. Though some vets may prefer to wait till they are a certain age/weight.
One of Marleys testicles never dropped though, so his neuter was different - more like a spey.

Back