• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns made me cry yesterday

luvabun

Warren Veteran
... initially Totti scared the living daylights out of me as I thought he was dead - he was absolutely flat out with his legs behind him (normal) but his face on it's side (not normal) :shock:. I have noticed he sleeps a lot more now, being an old duffer ( a few months shy of 10) so I'm now used to checking for signs of breathing... which he was.

So I was so glad he was still with us, I cradled his head in my hand and cuddled his head, gently stroking him. Bugsy appeared and started licking my hand like mad :love::love: Bless him, daft as it may sound, I'm convinced it's because he was grateful I was looking after his best bud..... hence the blubbering.

p.s. there's something rather nice about being licked by a slightly abrasive, warm bunny tongue :oops:

Awwww.:love:

Sunshine is 8 or 9 early December. Glad Tottie is fine.:)
:love: Oldies rock!

I'm not getting a great deal of pus out of Tottis abscess at the mo and I'm wondering if it's because they're getting shed loads of fresh herbs daily (and therefore vitamins I assume). When coriander and fenugreek is 10 bundles for £1, well you can imagine how much I'm buying ;) Stinky poos here we come.

:love: Oldies rock!

I'm not getting a great deal of pus out of Tottis abscess at the mo and I'm wondering if it's because they're getting shed loads of fresh herbs daily (and therefore vitamins I assume). When coriander and fenugreek is 10 bundles for £1, well you can imagine how much I'm buying ;) Stinky poos here we come.

Thats great news about the abscess. What a bargain, where do you get it from ?

Thats great news about the abscess. What a bargain, where do you get it from ?

The Asian supermarkets in Hounslow West. It's my Sunday ritual... a slight detour after work to stock up on ridiculously cheap herbs... I mean how can they make a profit at that price :shock: ... they do look at me strangely when I return 2/3 times for more of the same 'cos a couple of quids worth is all I can carry in one go :lol:

Awww bless them both :love: I'm so pleased to hear Totti is still doing well :love: :D

The Asian supermarkets in Hounslow West. It's my Sunday ritual... a slight detour after work to stock up on ridiculously cheap herbs... I mean how can they make a profit at that price :shock: ... they do look at me strangely when I return 2/3 times for more of the same 'cos a couple of quids worth is all I can carry in one go :lol:

I'd never thought of trying Asian supermarkets! :shock: You know where I'm heading this week! ;) :)

Awww bless them both :love: I'm so pleased to hear Totti is still doing well :love: :D

I'd never thought of trying Asian supermarkets! :shock: You know where I'm heading this week! ;) :)
:lol: Get your butt down there... I'm annoyed that they don't sell Basil :lol: but prices here are 3 huge bunches of dill for £1, 6 -10 bunches of coriander and fenugreek for £1 and flat leaved parsley 3 huge bunches for £1. Bargain. Helen (The Duchess) told me dill was a hit with hers so I did a bit of a bulk buy on that today :oops::lol:

p.s. Totti says thank you :love:

:lol: Get your butt down there... I'm annoyed that they don't sell Basil :lol: but prices here are 3 huge bunches of dill for £1, 6 -10 bunches of coriander and fenugreek for £1 and flat leaved parsley 3 huge bunches for £1. Bargain. Helen (The Duchess) told me dill was a hit with hers so I did a bit of a bulk buy on that today :oops::lol:

p.s. Totti says thank you :love:

I might even send Mark tomorrow while I'm at work! ;) Wouldn't want him to waste his day off! :p:lol:

I've been paying £1 for 1 bunch at Morrisons for corriander & parsley! :shock:

This is how much fenugreek you get for 10p :shock:

bunnynoms002.jpg

Other herbs, same quantity

Back