PDA

View Full Version : Buns made me cry yesterday

luvabun
21-08-2011, 07:10 PM
... initially Totti scared the living daylights out of me as I thought he was dead - he was absolutely flat out with his legs behind him (normal) but his face on it's side (not normal) :shock:. I have noticed he sleeps a lot more now, being an old duffer ( a few months shy of 10) so I'm now used to checking for signs of breathing... which he was.

So I was so glad he was still with us, I cradled his head in my hand and cuddled his head, gently stroking him. Bugsy appeared and started licking my hand like mad :love::love: Bless him, daft as it may sound, I'm convinced it's because he was grateful I was looking after his best bud..... hence the blubbering.

p.s. there's something rather nice about being licked by a slightly abrasive, warm bunny tongue :oops:

Barn Yard Bunnies
21-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Awwww.:love:

Sunshine is 8 or 9 early December. Glad Tottie is fine.:)

luvabun
21-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Awwww.:love:

Sunshine is 8 or 9 early December. Glad Tottie is fine.:):love: Oldies rock!

I'm not getting a great deal of pus out of Tottis abscess at the mo and I'm wondering if it's because they're getting shed loads of fresh herbs daily (and therefore vitamins I assume). When coriander and fenugreek is 10 bundles for 1, well you can imagine how much I'm buying ;) Stinky poos here we come.

Barn Yard Bunnies
21-08-2011, 07:19 PM
:love: Oldies rock!

I'm not getting a great deal of pus out of Tottis abscess at the mo and I'm wondering if it's because they're getting shed loads of fresh herbs daily (and therefore vitamins I assume). When coriander and fenugreek is 10 bundles for 1, well you can imagine how much I'm buying ;) Stinky poos here we come.

Thats great news about the abscess. What a bargain, where do you get it from ?

luvabun
21-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Thats great news about the abscess. What a bargain, where do you get it from ?

The Asian supermarkets in Hounslow West. It's my Sunday ritual... a slight detour after work to stock up on ridiculously cheap herbs... I mean how can they make a profit at that price :shock: ... they do look at me strangely when I return 2/3 times for more of the same 'cos a couple of quids worth is all I can carry in one go :lol:

Bunnyaddict
21-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Awww bless them both :love: I'm so pleased to hear Totti is still doing well :love: :D

The Asian supermarkets in Hounslow West. It's my Sunday ritual... a slight detour after work to stock up on ridiculously cheap herbs... I mean how can they make a profit at that price :shock: ... they do look at me strangely when I return 2/3 times for more of the same 'cos a couple of quids worth is all I can carry in one go :lol:

I'd never thought of trying Asian supermarkets! :shock: You know where I'm heading this week! ;) :)

Barn Yard Bunnies
21-08-2011, 07:32 PM
James has this week off on holiday. Should take a look if we go past any Asian markets. :wave:

luvabun
21-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Awww bless them both :love: I'm so pleased to hear Totti is still doing well :love: :D

I'd never thought of trying Asian supermarkets! :shock: You know where I'm heading this week! ;) :)
:lol: Get your butt down there... I'm annoyed that they don't sell Basil :lol: but prices here are 3 huge bunches of dill for 1, 6 -10 bunches of coriander and fenugreek for 1 and flat leaved parsley 3 huge bunches for 1. Bargain. Helen (The Duchess) told me dill was a hit with hers so I did a bit of a bulk buy on that today :oops::lol:

p.s. Totti says thank you :love:

Bunnyaddict
21-08-2011, 07:47 PM
:lol: Get your butt down there... I'm annoyed that they don't sell Basil :lol: but prices here are 3 huge bunches of dill for 1, 6 -10 bunches of coriander and fenugreek for 1 and flat leaved parsley 3 huge bunches for 1. Bargain. Helen (The Duchess) told me dill was a hit with hers so I did a bit of a bulk buy on that today :oops::lol:

p.s. Totti says thank you :love:

I might even send Mark tomorrow while I'm at work! ;) Wouldn't want him to waste his day off! :p:lol:

I've been paying 1 for 1 bunch at Morrisons for corriander & parsley! :shock:

luvabun
21-08-2011, 07:51 PM
This is how much fenugreek you get for 10p :shock:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Jillyp747/bunnynoms002.jpg

Other herbs, same quantity

Bunnyaddict
21-08-2011, 07:52 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: I am seriously amazed!!!! :D :D :D

luvabun
21-08-2011, 08:04 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: I am seriously amazed!!!! :D :D :D

:lol: Be warned though... what goes in must come out and this produces seriously smelly poos :lol: So much so that Helen (The Duchess) has put this on the banned list :lol::lol: