• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddles with a ....(pics!)

Jodes

Mama Doe
Giant lop bunny! went to a mate of mates house last night. they mention bunnies in the shed...i ask if ican meet them..the shed was huge!! and the bunnies were 5 giant lops!! mum and dad,bits all sorted and 3 babies! Big momma came for cuddles......

IMG_8360.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_9702.jpg

IMG_9293.jpg

She was beautiful! so snuggly....:love: VERY big girl of course :)

She had the biggest soft bit behind the ears I had ever stroked! I wanted to steal her so bad! The guy whos wife owned them is on holiday in Cyprus so wouldn't of been impressed to find one gone....

:shock: she looks almost as big as my bridge frenchie doe....willow:shock:

aww bless...bertie is the cuddlebun but since his seizures and snuffles and severe arthritis...he cant anymore. but he loves to made a fuss of still...

wiilow would climb on anybody..usually accompanied by screams of...get her off...shes gonna eat me:lol::lol: she then did it everytime..she loved freaking people out:lol:

i have bertie and bluebell who are small frenchies...that ones hooooge!!

jealous much:oops:

Back