• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finlay & Ellie - wedded at last!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
A couple of weeks ago I bonded Finlay & Ellie - I am so happy to say they are now a very happy little couple :D :love:

I'm so pleased it worked as Finlay had been on his own since losing his beloved Betsy at the end of December 2009 :cry: We'd tried him with some of our pairs & even tried him with Evie before she sadly passed away - but none of them worked :cry:

When Ellie came along we really hoped it would work - I think Finlay was just waiting for another Betsy look alike as Ellie is the spit of Betsy! :shock: :love:

Here's the happy husbun & wifeybun :love:

Finlay
DSCF6744.jpg

Ellie
DSCF6743.jpg

Together :love:
DSCF6750.jpg

Gorgeous. :love::love::love:

What a funny boy Finley is, waiting so long for his perfect partner.:) There is alot more to bunnies then we will ever know.

Thank you Susan & Amanda :)

Yep Finlay is a funny little lad - he's not really fussed for human company either! He can be a right old grump, will bunny box me & jumps up on the settee at night to nip me on purpose!! :shock: :roll: But thankfully Ellie woo'd him & he now realises it's good to have a wifeybun to share snuggles with :love:

Thank you Susan & Amanda :)

Yep Finlay is a funny little lad - he's not really fussed for human company either! He can be a right old grump, will bunny box me & jumps up on the settee at night to nip me on purpose!! :shock: :roll: But thankfully Ellie woo'd him & he now realises it's good to have a wifeybun to share snuggles with :love:

:shock: What a bunny. Jumping up to nip you. Sounds a real character.

Thanks guys :)

:shock: What a bunny. Jumping up to nip you. Sounds a real character.

He is Amanda! We loves him to bits, grumpiness & all :love:

We fostered him & 3 of his sisters for BARC from being 10 weeks old, Finlay never left as I adore black bunnies! :oops:

Thankfully his sisters had a home as a trio otherwise they'd probably still be here! :oops: :lol:

Thanks guys :)

He is Amanda! We loves him to bits, grumpiness & all :love:

We fostered him & 3 of his sisters for BARC from being 10 weeks old, Finlay never left as I adore black bunnies! :oops:

Thankfully his sisters had a home as a trio otherwise they'd probably still be here! :oops: :lol:

I have a weakness for black bunnies too. My first couple were black and Nancy was black and I had a black cat. Everyone used to say do I only ever get black animals. :lol: Sadly they have all passed away.

I believe you can get black chinchillas too. :lol:

I'm so happy for the lucky couple! :D:love::love::love::love:
Well done Denise! I'm sure that Finlay will now stop nipping you.:)

Back